February 25, 2010

Current car playlist

These are the songs I currently have on the CD I play when I drive. A little too much Lady Gaga for someone I know, lol.

  • Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
  • Serious - Scars on Broadway
  • Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  • Volver a Creer - Entrenos
  • Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
  • Glory - Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
  • 26 lettaz in da alphabet - Mmm... Cookies
  • Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
  • Across the Line - Linkin Park
  • Silverflame - Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
  • So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga
  • Babylon - Scars on Broadway
  • Somebody to Love - Queen
  • Me Enamora - Juanes
  • Get It - Styles of Beyond
  • Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against
  • There They Go - Fort Minor
  • Lockjaw - Mike Shinoda
  • World Long Gone - Scars on Broadway

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Not enough Gaga, I'd say. Telephone, Monster, and Starstruck needs to be added.

=P

Nathy said...

Lol, Telephone is okay but it's not one of my faves. Monster and Starstruck are on my other playlist that I listen to while walking around campus, lol.

Mickey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.