March 19, 2010

Catching up



I haven't posted in a while. I was off for spring break last week and I didn't wanna do anything that required effort, lol. I know a lot of people use their holidays to go out and whatnot... but I spent all my days at school or work and when I have time off I just wanna relax and worry about nothing.

This week has been alright, felt even more tiring than usual since I was coming back from break, but it was okay. I did well in two of the tests I took before the break and not too well on another, but I was kinda expecting it with that class because honestly, that professor doesn't teach at all.

My jaw is finally feeling better now that I have the guard to put in my mouth when I sleep. It feels pretty weird, but I think it's working. I'm not in pain all the time like I used to be, which is amazing for me. Sometimes if I do a weird movement or if I'm eating anything to hard to chew on, it'll hurt a little but not nearly as bad as before I started the treatment.

I got my tax return and I spent it very well! I bought a cam for Andy and a new cam from myself. It's the one that's a few posts down and I quite like it. I'm still getting used to it and I'm looking forward to take some cool photos with it whenever I get a chance. I bought tickets to see Jeff Dunham this July which has me very excited! I love this guy and I can't wait to see him live!


I also put some money into my savings so I can have a good amount of money when I go to Venezuela this year. My dad already has the tickets so all I need to do is get my papers in order... I have to go get a new passport at the consulate soon, and those savings might go to that first, I guess we'll have to see.
I'm also planning to pay the interests from my school loan as soon as I can. Thankfully, I still got some left after all of that so maybe I'll buy myself something cool this weekend.

I changed my layout because I really liked the design. It's not 3 columns like I usually like lately, but I quite like it.

No comments: