April 7, 2010

You start out with one thing...

I got some cute photos of Robbie today and I thought I'd share.






This made my morning today. They're getting so big and I miss them so much, that I always love seeing photos of them, specially with Robbie looking so awesome in that bike and wearing the Queen shirt that I bought him, (I was singing Somebody to Love today in my car like an insane person, lol).

The last few days have been weird because I've been doubting myself a lot and just being really harsh and negative towards myself so it's really good to have something that actually cheers me up. I'm aware how much that sounds like I'm just calling for attention or wanting someone to say all these things to make me feel better, but I swear I'm not.
It's just been a difficult week for me and I need to accept those emotions and try to deal with them because otherwise it'll get worse in the long run. I'm trying to be better at dealing with myself when I get like that and not call attention to it, like staying away from twitter, just because I feel like I'm annoying people around me when I talk about feeling that way. My defense mechanism is to be silly and not take myself to seriously because it's the easiest way to stop obsessing. It's just easier for me to concentrate on random things and to try and get over myself than actually admitting how bad I feel about myself sometimes.

It's getting better, though. The small things cheer me up, it just takes a lot longer to get out of this mood than to get into it. And I'm sorry.... this started out as a kiddie post and it ended up in a rant, I guess I'm feeling a lot more than I thought, lol. This helped a little bit too.

No comments: