June 2, 2010

Hey, stranger

I think it's time for a blog update, lol. I haven't been inspired to write lately, mostly because this semester left me completely drained.
It's been hard coming from the past two years that when school stopped, work stopped and I got to go back home and do absolutely nothing, to having my busiest semester ever and not really stopping but working all the way through the summer. Last week I was in the office by myself every day and it was draining even if the job is very simple. I guess I just want some -real- down time, which is why I asked for the week of the 21st off.
I know, I know... I shouldn't complain because it's the simplest job ever and I have fridays off... but you know, it's summer. I'd like to come out of it showing absolutely nothing for it, lol. But yeah, maybe I'm just being a baby.

I was watching the Roland Garros last week and so excited but Roger lost yesterday so I could care less anymore. I was hoping to update my fan girl corner with the excitement or Roger winning it but I guess Jeff wants to stay, lol. The show is getting closer :D

I will, however update other things... I wanna introduce my Robbie photo of the moment. I know I posted this on twitter but I have so much love for this pic.



Here's my Isa pic of the moment. Andy even tagged me on this pic on Facebook because she's doing the rock on sign ^.^



As a bonus this pic of them together because I adore because they just look so happy. I miss them so freaking much.


Also, as the pic of the moment taken by me, I chose this one.



I know it's weird but I just love the shape of the branches and the sky and everything. I just like this photo a lot. I have to get back to taking more photos again.

Also, is it me or did blogger did something to the way pics work? I had a bit of trouble with the upload and putting the photos where I wanted them in the post but maybe it's just because I haven't blogged in a while or because I'm using Google Chrome now.

I changed a bunch of things because my computer kept having these fits and give me a blue screen of death every time it put on the screen saver for a while. I gave up TweetDeck and I Firefox. I now Seesmic for tweeting and that's just because my Blackberry app uploads only every 5 minutes, otherwise I'd use only that. Seesmic is pretty good and very similar to TweetDeck except it doesn't have notifications and little things like not letting you edit before you RT and not auto completing usernames for you, but it works well.
The blue screens have stopped since I did a disk check and told it to also resolve the bad sectors and clusters, so I'm hoping one of those was the problem and not my Windows.

I think that's about all I have to share today... I will try to post more stuff more often :)

No comments: