February 19, 2010

I want!

I don't know if it happens to you, but there's always a cool gadget out there that I wanna buy. When I buy one, I automatically want a new one, lol.
So for a few months it had been that I wanted to upgrade my phone and all, and now I've got my blackberry and I could not love it more. It's seriously amazing, I get all my emails there, I can get on the internet, I can tweet, I can get on MSN... it's perfect to feed my addiction to being online.

Now that I have a new awesome phone, I want a new camera, lol. Well, to be fair, it didn't start out like that. See, I wanted to get Andy a new camera because the one she has is totally fucked. I mean, it takes pictures fine and all but sometimes it's a pain to download the photos and all and sometimes the battery doesn't charge, etc.

So I started looking for a good camera for her, just to know what was out there and all, not to buy it right away. And then I thought... well, maybe I can give her my camera and get one for myself. You know, my camera is very cool and it's be good for her and all, it has video takes great pics... so I started looking for cameras more for myself than for Andy and I found one I really like. Then my dad tells me that he'd like to keep my camera because it'd be really good for his astronomy pics and all, so I was back to buying Andy her camera... until I actually started seeing the prices. Turns out that the prices of the camera I like for myself and the one I like for Andy are low enough that I think I can buy both when I get my tax return back and that way my dad, Andy and me all get new cameras! lol.

I know it might sound a little crazy but I seriously like the camera I saw for myself, my dad really likes my camera and I really want Andy to have a new cam because I miss my kiddies a lot and pics are a necessity, lol.

This is the cam I want:


It's very pretty, has double the MP my current one has and it's red! I mean... it's a Nikon which is an awesome brand, lol. No, seriously... it's a great price for the brand that it is and I can still afford the camera to give to Andy, so this is the gadget I want right now!

No comments: