June 10, 2010

Shopping cart

So, I love buying stuff. And I like buying stuff related to things I'm a fan of even more. However, I'm a college student and I'm saving up for when I go to Venezuela in the summer, so there's a couple of stuff that I want but can't buy just yet and I'm hoping to buy soon. Maybe I wanna share, maybe I wanna keep the links handy for when I'm gonna buy, lol. Most of these are shirt just because I love shirts, lol.

First up is this Roger hat. I've been wanting one for ages, and I actually like the red one but that one's more expensive and I can wear this one with different clothes, and light colors are better for hats when you're playing tennis.





Next up this Futurama shirt. I already have a Futurama shirt but this one is more of a specific reference to something on the show itself, since that's the name of the space delivery service. Also, the new season is coming up and I'm really excited about it.



I could also go for this Bender one, I guess I'll have to wait until I have the money and decide.



Now this next one I found just now as I was saving the pictures for the others and I MUST HAVE IT. I'm sorry... but I used to love Sonic as a kid and he brings some good memories. I now have the opening song as my ringtone and I've been searching for a shirt I loved and this is it!



I also want the Bones season 5 DVD because there are a bunch of episodes I wanna definitely watch again from this season, and I wanna just have all of them :)

No comments: