July 8, 2010

Robbie and Isa

So Isa has a father's day event at school and her teachers asked if they could buy her like a microphone so she would practice. Since we had to send it pretty quickly we made a box with the things we had ready to send them and a few purchases that I could afford.
We sent Isa some jeans, new Dora shoes, Dora sunglasses, her microphone and Dora PJs. For Robbie I sent Cars PJs, a blue outfit, a Cars toy cellphone, and Batman sunglasses. I also added some stuff for Andy and for my grandma as well. Of course, Robbie wanted to play with the microphone and Isa didn't want to share, lol.

Anyway, here are some pics.


Isa with her microphone and glasses,
wearing a Dora t-shirt I'd sent her previously, lol.


Robbie with his new cellphone. I hate those shoes
but I love those shorts. I bought those too, lol.


So, even thought she'd just showered and changed,
Isa demanded to wear her Dora PJs.
Robbie decided he wanted to wear something new too.


This is one of the coolest photos ever.
And makes spending all that money worth it, lol.


Robbie talking on his new cellphone.
Blue looks so good on him.


Isa posing. She's too cute for words.


I love the 'bad boy' look Robbie has in this photo.


Andy says Isa raises her leg like that because that's how
princesses do it in the movies.


Total rockstar.
I don't think Robbie appreciates being held like that, though, lol.




The cutest pic of the bunch and my new kiddie pic of the moment :)

No comments: