August 9, 2010

8-9-10

I haven't had much to talk about lately, my days are pretty much the same, coming to work and all. Which I think has made this summer go by so much faster. I can't believe I start classes in like 3 weeks. I guess since I haven't stopped working the whole summer kinda blurred all together.

I did go to see Inception and it's amazing. It's the best movie I've seen in a seriously long time and I can't wait for it to come out in DVD so I can buy. Love the story, the effects, love Leo and love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I seriously enjoyed it and I'm even tempted to watch it at the theater again.

My mom is going to Colombia tomorrow. Well, at least that's the plan, she bought the ticket in discount so it's a stand-by ticket but we checked the flights and they're not full. She's gonna visit my sister and her husband. She's going for two weeks but she has like her whole schedule planned up, lol. She used to be a book editor so she went to all these international book fairs and since we moved she hasn't been able to so she's really excited about this and seeing her old friends, and of course my sister. They have much more in common than my mom and I, they love to go shopping and walking for hours when that's so not me, lol. They're even going to look at wedding dresses for the wedding ceremony my sister is going to have in december in Caracas. I hope her flights go well and I hope they have tons of fun because they're both very excited.

And that's pretty much it. Now a pictures of my niece and nephew that totally made my day:

Look at how cute these two are. I tell you, they get cuter every day. Btw, the guy behind Isa with the glasses and the baseball cap is my brother.

Oh yeah, and I changed my layout. I hadn't liked any of them lately but this one is very cute.

No comments: