January 31, 2010

Australian Open Champion 2010!


He won! Look at that smile!

So I haven't blogged much about the Australian Open except for the fashion on the women's side because I didn't wanna jinx Roger, so I've just followed his matches and rooted for him, but now I get to celebrate! He beat Andy Murray in a pretty good final today :)
He was playing at 2:30am this morning, but I went to bed because I hadn't seen his matches much this tournament and I was afraid of bringing him bad luck considering how Murray has been playing, but I woke up at 5:10 and I knew I wasn't going to sleep until I checked the results, so I got online on my blackberry, and saw that they hadn't finished playing so I got to watch him win and receive the trophy. Then I went back to sleep and woke up to watch the match with my parents. He looked great and played really well even when he was down in the third set.
Andy was definitely tense and he looked like he wasn't feeling all that great, but I think he has it in him to win a major in the future, I just hope it's not against Roger, lol.



So over the past few days Schumi has been on my newly created (and slightly lame) fan girl corner, because I'm super excited that he's back to Formula 1. I was all depressed about not liking Ferrari anymore now that they have Alonso but I have a team thanks to Schumi, who turned me into a Mercedes girl, specially now that he'll be teaming up with Ross Brawn again...


But now I'm gonna change it to Rog for winning the first Grand Slam of the year. Go Fed!

No comments: