February 4, 2010

Winter Photos

I posted some of these on Twitpic already but I'm seriously bored so I thought I'd post them here. These are the ones I like the most from all the photos I took between Friday and Saturday when we got our snow/ice storm.


This is a tree outside my mom's window and here it was starting to melt because it was completely frozen. I love the combination of the ice covering it with the water drops forming. It was a great light for photos.


These are some trees behind a house across the street. I know you can't see it perfectly, but they were completely covered in ice and that's why the light looks so pretty over them.


This is a bush that's next to our entrance. It was completely frozen and it fact it had melted a little already in this photo. I think it looks beautiful.


And this is our lamp post. This photo was early Friday afternoon so it actually got more ice and snow than this but it not look nearly as pretty as this.

No comments: