February 15, 2010

Ice

I don't even know if I have much to write. I just feel like blowing off some steam somehow.

Today was my first meeting with one of my groups for my group projects. To begin, I don't know one person on the team, I know it's how it works in the real world but it's not a pleasant thing to work with people you don't know.

To follow that up, they came up with an idea I don't really like but they insisted it was good and didn't really listen to what I said and I didn't feel like arguing because god, it was 4 and it was snowing and I just wanted to get home to be honest. And went I put forward another idea, they rejected it right away and it felt like my opinion didn't matter so I didn't participate much for the rest of the meeting. I have a feeling that I'm just gonna do what they ask of me in that group to get the project done and that's it. It's all documentation anyway and as long as I go to the meetings and do what they need, it should be fine.

So, I was walking to my car, freezing my butt off because it had snowed and the breeze was terrible and of course, I slipped on the ice and fell because I was already feeling down so something needed to be added to that, lol. So I didn't think it was that bad at the time, because my foot when forward and my other knee hit the ground and I had a lamp post to hold on to... but right now it's pretty swollen and it hurts quite a bit despite the pain killers. I hope it'll be better tomorrow, I seriously don't want a painful bruise on that knee that tends to hurt anyway.

So yeah, I don't know what that was but it felt like an odd day after noon. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I have a lot of work to do the next few days with a paper and the part of the project that was assigned to me so there will be a lot of writing for me. Thank god my job is flexible enough to allow me time to do stuff like that, otherwise I don't know what I would do.

I just reviewed my mom's homework (that always makes me smirk, lol), wrote a message to someone that's been putting up with my clinginess for a few days and I'm gonna head to bed. Hopefully, the weirdness ends tonight at some point, lol.

No comments: